Wellbuterin

victorious711
on 9/13/06 3:31 am - flagstaff, AZ
*cracks up* Ok thanks you really made me chuckle. I am doing better. It must have been some sort of a stomach virus. I still am testing the waters of what I can and cannot eat....but yeah much better. Thanks for asking I have lost 34 lbs since my surgery (8/3) and since I like to count the 30lbs I lost BEFORE the surgery that puts me at 64lbs gone Good luck and God bless. *sings* poooo is allllways on my miiiiiind poo is alllways on my mind LOL
Linda S.
on 9/13/06 8:06 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are doing great! Of course you count every pound. I have lost 17 while preparing myself, and you bet I am adding it to my loss when the time comes. Are you doing a bit of walking now? Soon I will be zooming down the hallways of St. Lukes with my walker, can't wait! What are you eating these days?......
victorious711
on 9/14/06 6:21 am - flagstaff, AZ
For excercise I do water aerobics twice a week, plus I have pool physical therapy twice a week (which is QUITE the workout) I've been thinking of joining curves as well. Eating..hmm, well thats a crap shoot. I still eat a lot of the pasta fagiole soup from Olive Garden. One bowl lasts me at least 4 or 5 meals. Meatloaf goes down pretty well, and fish..I have some fresh halibut and salmon that my FIL just caught in Alaska last week in my freezer. Plus I have some halibut I bought at my local grocer as well (the flash frozen ones) and some Mahi Mahi from Sams Club. I had some crab cakes the other night....well I had two bites of them anyway. Soup is still the easiest for me currently, chicken is still really hard for me. I'm kind of sick of eggs but I can eat them easily enough. I found these really yummy cereal bars from the South Beach diet at the grocery store. They have 10mg protein and only 12mg carbs, with 2mg sugar, so they are really good. I have the chocolate and peanut butter ones. So I eat one of those a day. Sugar free popsicles and alot of water. No more flavored water or crystal light for me. I now I need to find more, but thats been a struggle. Still horking occasionally (dumping) but thats just my body teaching me what is ''not working'. These same foods MAY work later and may not, but it's a lesson and a swift way to learn.
Linda S.
on 9/14/06 2:20 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Wow! Thanks for sharing with me. I heard Curves is really great. I am hoping to find a water arobics class that meets on Saturdays. I have submitted the last piece of paperwork...now it is the waiting game. I am using a recipe off of here for talapia, looks yummy. I received Hanks samples today for the protein drink, the chocolate is delicious. Great to hear you doing so well, gives me hope..smile.
Most Active