16 Days and counting

cyn30az
on 9/4/06 4:20 pm - lake havasu, AZ
Okay Everyone .. this is it i have 16 more days until my surgery with Dr. Juarez im excited and scared all in one .. i was really happy to know that i had lost 16 lbs i really wasnt trying i was just reading labels and being more aware of what i ate .. but im happy i have a few people in my life that i rarely talk to but are friends that are so negative about this surgery or just talks about how this is the easy way out .. im not letting this bother me i just think everybody has there own opinions ... but i really need support .. i thank everybody *****sponded to my last bulletins .. u all are like a family .. i love OH members ...lol well sept 20th is the day i was wondering since i had all my pre-op test done will they notify and if so how soon if any tests come back with a problem ? anyone knows .. also i had to have a cardiac and pulminary clearance .. i was given the cardiac clearance in my hand from the cardioligist and the pulinary doctor said she would fax the clearance .. so should i also fax the cardiac clearance and to whom dr. juarez office or the surgery scheduler diane ...? i just am confused and do not want nothing to enterfear with my date .. any wise words or info please let me know also anyone with Dr.Juaez as a surgeon please inform me of how everything went with you .. thanks so much your responses mean everything ... your friend .. from lake havasu arizona ... CINDY
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/4/06 11:30 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi there partner. Call Heather at Dr. Juarez's office and ask her to check your file to make sure the pulminary doc sent your report to them. Explain to her that you just want to make sure they have everything so you have no surprises on the day of surgery. This is what I did. Heather was very helpful. See you on the 19th or 20th....BeckyG
Most Active