listen to your body

sallyann
on 9/2/06 11:40 pm - page, AZ
Hi all, I went to the Dr Thursday because I was feeling so much discomfort near and around my pouch. I shared with her that I have a very difficult time eating and drinking. Im feeling frustrated and fatigued. I want this surgery to be a complete success and I need help! She immediately called the Gastric Dr in town and before you know it on Friday I was having a scope to see what was going on. The pictures showed that my pouch opening was the size of the tip on an ink pen. (no wonder I coundt keep anything down!) He opened it up to the size it should be and guess what...I CAN EAT AND DRINK AGAIN!!! Im so happy! It has made a huge difference. I can finally get my water in and I can eat something more than Yogurt and applesauce This has been an amazing journey! I have learned how to eat healthy foods and eat more normal portions. Im so happy I was able to have this surgery! Always, Sally
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/4/06 7:19 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sally? does the scope thing hurt? I may have to have that done. Sheryl
sallyann
on 9/5/06 10:57 pm - page, AZ
It wasnt the funnest event in my life. Plan to rest for the day after the procedure k? Sally
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/6/06 1:15 pm - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sally! I get the procedure done at St. Luke's on the 12th. Next week. They told me I couldn't drive afterwards so I am getting the Medi-Trans van to bring me down and back. I looked forward to the WLS but not to this. Sheryl
Most Active