Burp, Gurggle, Sputter, Fizzle, Fart - Ahhhhhh!

Tiffany McGee
on 8/2/06 8:34 am - Glendale, AZ
Hehehe. Just wanted to say Hi. I drove today! Hehehehe I'm bad I know I'm bad.... My onQ pump came out today too. Boy was that something. So no pain meds to my incision, and I havent taken any pain meds since Sunday at the hospital... Hehehehe... Now to get my vitamins and protien and water, plus WALK WALK WALK and I'll be fine. Now to get the 3 yr old to take a nap even though he isn't tired.... Good night all. Sweet Skinny Dreams and Take Care! Tiff
JRinAZ
on 8/2/06 9:06 am - Layton, UT
Slip the 3 year old the leftover pain meds and have yourself a nice quiet moment to savor the fantastic future! (just kidding....I would never be serious about medicating a 3 years old unless they got into my chocolate stash of course! ) Hugggggz, Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 8/2/06 11:53 am - Glendale, AZ
Good thing he took a long nap huh! I don't think medication will work. He's a pretty good kiddo. He's a little siller than myself, and currently a little more difficult to keep up with. But I still love him bunches.... I still need that nap... Joyce thank you for being a Sunray amidst the gloom. *HUGS* Tiff
Linda S.
on 8/2/06 2:21 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
You are so brave! No pain meds, I am sure I will need them for weeks. Good luck to you. -The big whoosey
vquigley
on 8/3/06 6:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Tiff, I must say I can certainly relate. I'm about ready to yank my onQ pump out because a couple of the lines are broken and the medicine is running down my belly where it doesn't do any good. Haven't had to take any pain meds yet either which has surprised me. I did do my vitamins this morning so that is one thing off my list. This 30 cc's of fluid every half hour is real fun but I'm working on it. It's the WALK, WALK, WALK that I'm having a challenge with but I'm working on that too. Don't know if I'll see you Saturday or not--we'll see how it goes. Hope you're having lots of skinny dreams too. Virginia
Tiffany McGee
on 8/4/06 9:17 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey there Virginia, How ya feeling. I saw a lady today who knew you from the hospital. She had her surgery the same day and at the same hospital. I just wanted to check in! Take Care! Tiff
vquigley
on 8/4/06 12:17 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Tiff, I'm doing okay and would be doing better if I didn't have phlebitis (sp?) in my right arm where the IV site was (and yes, I'm right handed. Saw Dr. Newhoff this morning and he prescribed an antibiotic which means I can't have anything dairy for the next 10 days which leaves me wondering what I'm going to eat. Yes, I saw that lady--she was about 10 miles ahead of me walking and walking. I was admiring her. Don't know if I'll get there tomorrow for support grou*****t, depends on how my arm is feeling. Otherwise, I doing great. Skinny thoughts, Virginia
Most Active