ohmygosh. TOMORROW AM is my surgery

victorious711
on 8/2/06 2:02 am - flagstaff, AZ
I know I know I know. I've been waiting for this day for five years. But now I cannot BELIEVE its so soon!
Sarah C.
on 8/2/06 6:04 am - Mesa, AZ
Good luck and I will be praying for a great surgery and quick recovery!! You'll do just great!! Sarah
SisterMadly
on 8/2/06 8:11 am
Very best wishes! I am so happy for you and I know you will do fine!
Tiffany McGee
on 8/2/06 8:26 am - Glendale, AZ
Best of luck tomarrow Victoria! Sweet Dream and Happy Thoughts tonight. And soon you will be on the losing side! Take Care! Tidd
Lisa_Rene
on 8/2/06 11:12 am - El Mirage, AZ
good luck tomorrow Victoria. Your in my thoughts and prayers for a safe and speedy recovery. Think good thoughts we will be waiting for your post! Lisa
victorious711
on 8/2/06 11:30 am - flagstaff, AZ
Thank you all. Im so nervous. Im trying so hard not to be but I am Im on my way to church now. See you on the losing side
alligatorpgr
on 8/2/06 11:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Good luck to you tomorrow, I know it's easy to say not to be nervous, but try anyways. Tomorrow will be the first day of the rest of your life......Just thing you will be a "LOSER". Congratulations...
vquigley
on 8/3/06 6:37 am - Phoenix, AZ
Victoria, Good luck on your surgery today! I hope everything goes well and you'll be a loser like the rest of us. Virginia
pwrightt
on 8/3/06 1:41 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Good luck. I am just beginning my journey so I have a feeling how long this has taken. My prayers will be with you.
Most Active