1 week out!!!!

florio34
on 7/27/06 11:21 am - scottsdale, AZ
Hi everyone! Well as of 9pm tonight I will be banded 1 whole week. I did it!!! I can't believe it!!! All went well except I had a bit of a problem with the anesthesia. But according to my mon that is common in the the woemn in our family. I start mushy food on Sunday. Thank goodness! I am sooooooooooooo sick of the liquids! Jeremy - I know when you are coming from on that buyers remorse thing. I think you were just a couple of days before me. But I just kept reading the posts from more experienced people & realized this is just part of my journey. I would rather be craving it than putting it in my body. Hang in there. We can do it!!! Joyce- How are you feeling? It sounds like you're doing well. Tiff- Congratulations! How exciting for you to take this step. I was nervous too. It is completley normal You will be fine! :0) If anyone can help with this question I would appreciate it. I read awhile back about a doctor either here or in Tucson who will do fills for an out of country patient. Does anyone remember who that was? I am not ready for a fill yet but I am poking my head around to try to find a dr to do the fills. My primary care is a homeopathic/MD. Thanks everyone!!!!
Stephanie W.
on 7/27/06 11:33 am - Peoria, AZ
I have heard that there is a doctor in Flagstaff that does fills for Mexico patients. Supposedly, she makes trips to Phoenix, so you wouldn't have to travel to Flag. I don't know her name, and I can't remember where I read it. Hope this helps. Stephanie
Stephanie W.
on 7/27/06 5:42 pm - Peoria, AZ
OK. I got more info. The doctor's name is Wendy Hall. She's actually from Snowflake, not Flagstaff. From what I've heard, she comes to Phoenix every third Monday of the month. She is banded also.
Tiffany McGee
on 7/27/06 12:20 pm - Glendale, AZ
Thanks Jennifer! I'm glad to see you are doing well. We go to pick up my wonderful Mother In Law tonight at the airport and then tomorrow I get to venture out to the hospital around 1200pm. So I"m getting excited. I just hope I can sleep tonight! Take Care and Best of luck. Tiff
K B (Tucson)
on 7/27/06 1:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
That doc is Monte Schwatrz, but I hear he hasn't started giving fills to his non-surgical patients yet. Call his office and talk to Karen his nurse about this at Foothills Surgery. Good luck fellow bandster.
Most Active