Support Groups....

luvcandles
on 7/21/06 7:55 am - GARDEN GROVE, CA
HELLO! Just wanted you to know that Dr. Katzen lectures at support groups nationwide and would enjoy speaking at your up coming support group. Please contact me to discuss dates so we can schedule Dr. Katzen to speak at your next support group. Also, feel free to call or e-mail me a list of dates so I can check his calendar immediately as his schedule is filling quickly! Dr. Katzen specializes in Reconstructive Plastic Surgery after weight loss. He has helped many patients achieve the look of their dreams, and has dedicated 99% of his practice to weight loss patients in helping them complete their weight loss journey. Dr. Katzen is fully dedicated to his patients and to the bariatric surgeons *****fer to him. If you would like to read more about Dr. Katzen and view his Biography or Curriculum Vitae, please visit his website at www.bodybykatzen.com. You may also enjoy reading Patient Testimonials. I am a post-bariatric patient who has had several reconstructive procedures by Dr. Katzen. I attend all support groups with the doctor and am available to answer any questions you may have. Look forward to hearing from you soon. .......................Let Dr. Katzen help you complete your Weight Loss Journey! Carol Ann [email protected] 1-888-KATZEN-0
K B (Tucson)
on 7/21/06 1:14 pm - Tucson, AZ
I heard the doc speak at the Tucson OH conferenece this spring. I am close to goal weight. Can he take insurance payment from AZ providers? Please advise.
Most Active