finding a doctor

kavalon
on 7/18/06 4:23 am - Vail, AZ
I have a consult set up with Dr. Terry Simpson of Phx. Has anyone used him before?
Stephanie B.
on 7/18/06 6:32 am - North Port, FL
Hi Kathy! I had the duodenal switch with Dr Simpson back in August 2002. I love him, to this day I can email or call him with any questions and he is right there for me! Have you checked out his website? www.drsimpson.com Go check the messageboard there, you will find his patients love him. he has a great bedside manner, took all the time I need when it came to my consult, even emailed my mom in FL to help her relax and not worry so much about the surgery. How many Dr's do you know that will do that? Best wishes to you! Also check out my profile I wrote a ton about him there! Stephi
JRinAZ
on 7/18/06 8:53 am - Layton, UT
Hiya Kathy! He did not do my weight loss surgery but he will be taking care of my "fix" from the original surgery! .... He dishes TLC to patientst like it's just the normal thing to do! Amazes me! ......to the point that I am now working for him. So, take my post with a huge grain of salt cuz I"m obviously biased but I think you'll be delighted with him, the surgery and even his office staff! *winks* Joyce
Darlene X
on 7/18/06 9:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive heard really bad things about his staff.... LOL That Darci, Christine & Joyce.... A bad bad crowd LOL
Kathleen H.
on 7/18/06 2:02 pm - Mesa, AZ
Kathy, I have decided to get my lap band from Dr. Simpson also. Right now I'm waiting on insurance but I have to say he has a GREAT staff (except for a few crazies that posted here...)! I would say the most impressive thing I have seen from him so far is his accessiblity to his patients before and more importantly AFTER. Not a lot of docs put as much time and effort after you've paid the bill if you know what I mean. Dr. Simpson posts on his own message boards, holds dinners, Post-Op support meetings, etc. and if you send him an e-mail he will personally answer it right away...I've never seen that from my other doctors that I've been going to for YEARS!! Check out his website (address given before) and read through the past few months of the message board. Oh, when you go in, don't be surprised to meet the owner of the place...Diego. Take care. Kathleen
JRinAZ
on 7/19/06 2:18 am - Layton, UT
Kathy & Kathleen, Diego totally rules! But....do yourself a HUGE favor and refrain from asking who "he" belongs to......he's got auntis, papas, momas, uncles, etc......We all get our daily therapy from HIM (handsome spaniel pup) and our daily laughs from Dr. S....... Good luck to both of you and see you soon!!!! Joyce totally accepting the role as a "crazy" that posts on this site!
Kathleen H.
on 7/19/06 5:43 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce - Yeah, I know the "who Deigo belongs to" is a touchy subject...especially between Darci and Dr. S...I saw that post from a while back. Kathy - All of the back and forth banter that everyone does in that office tells me...****veryone loves their jobs and (2) Dr. S is a great doctor who cares about his staff and his patients! I hope we have put you at ease about your decision to see Dr. Simpson! Take care Kathy...and "Crazy One" have a Speedy Recovery! Kathleen
Most Active