MAMMA TI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 7/18/06 4:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
I have a friend here at work who is having WLS on Friday with Scottsdale Bariatrics. She lives on the West Side, and we were talking about support groups--- I mentioned yours because she was saying there were none near her.... She lives like 2 minutes away from the hospital you meet at, but I couldnt find what days you meet.... and directions etc... Which Saturdays during the month? What time? How do you get there? Could I give her someones ph#? Thanks, Darlene
Tiffany McGee
on 7/18/06 5:32 am - Glendale, AZ
DARLENE!!!!!! Hi ya sweets! The group meets on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month. Our next meeting is on August 5th (I messed up the schedule for one Saturday, so we are meeting on the 1st Saturday of August and again on the 4th Saturday). We meet at Banner Estrella Hospital which is located at 91st Avenue and Thomas Road, on the southwest corner of 91st and Thomas. I try to post a sign with the Conference Room # when I know what number it is. We meet at 10 am until 1130am. Once in a while we head out to lunch after a meeting. If she would like we have a yahoo group WLS Phoenix that she can join! All people are welcome - post, pre, thinking, etc! Hope that helps. Take Care! Tiff
Most Active