OT: Need Dog Help

lemarie22
on 7/16/06 2:17 pm - Glendale, AZ
Duane, If you want any information on the pup, let me know. She needs a good loving home. Connie
florio34
on 7/16/06 3:47 pm - scottsdale, AZ
Connie, I wish I could take her! I have a 6 year old border collie & just rescured a three months old border collie about 2 weeks ago. I do have one option. I can ask my frined. She always had said she want my dog, but didn't want to potty train a dog. (I don't blame her. I am doing that again now after six years & I am ready to pull my hair out!! ) Let me check with her on Monday & I will let you know! Sound good? Thanks! Jennie
Mikkilynn
on 7/17/06 7:18 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Connie - Do you have a picture that you could email me, along with some information about her and your contact number? I can put it up in our lunch room at work and pass it on to my animal lover friends. I would be happy to try and find a loving home for her. If you can't find a no kill shelter or no one to take her and have not other options, please contact me first. I will take her before letting her go to a shelter that would possibly put her down. Best of luck! Michelle
Most Active