ONLY 48HRS LEFT. !!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/06 4:38 am - Gilbert, AZ
I am very excited and a little nervous. How much pain should I expect ?
Darlene X
on 7/9/06 6:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
I was soooo scared of the pain. I woke up in recovery, and I remember vividly the first sentance that went through my head was "This doesn't hurt as bad as I thought". I got myself all worked up about pain, and it was fine... not too sore, a little discomfort here and there when i got home and was trying to sleep... Liquid Lortab works wonders though LOL Darlene
BIG F.
on 7/9/06 7:52 am - chandler, AZ
Well Jeremy, Call me tommorrow I let you know first hand. I understand your feelings my surgery is at 07:30 am.
Darlene X
on 7/9/06 8:27 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Big, I thought your surgery got rescheduled for later in the month? Or am I mixing you up with someone else? Darlene
BIG F.
on 7/9/06 9:05 am - chandler, AZ
No they did cancel, but decided after i took my medication that they could do it on the 10th.
thoughtpenumbra
on 7/9/06 10:19 am - Phoenix, AZ
I'm at 730 too! We're in the SAME boat! First to post again on OH wins! :)
JRinAZ
on 7/9/06 2:39 pm - Layton, UT
Holy Cow Amber! That's just hours away to an amazing future filled with shopping....great health........shopping and it wont' be long before you have to go SHOPPING !!!!! Sweet dreams tonight and safe passage tomorrow to the skinny side! Huggggz, Joyce
sallyann
on 7/9/06 11:11 am - page, AZ
Good luck to you Jeremy! If you do have pain they will get you comfortable right away..not to worry! The surgery is over before you even know it and you will be on the losing side very soon! My surgery was June 9th and It has been pretty easy! One thing I would recommend is to walk as soon as they let you! Just get up nice and slow. Then walk the halls. I felt so much better each time I walked! It helped my legs, back and lungs and just that icky feeling you get when you have been laying on your back too long. I walked 4 hours out of recovery. I was slow but pretty steady! dont be scared! you will be just fine! This surgery is amazing! I have lost 40 lbs in 4 weeks..I just cant believe it! Im so happy for you! Sally
schootzie
on 7/9/06 4:54 pm - Mesa, AZ
Sally - WOW your amazing Not only the fact that you were up and around in such a short time BUT 40 lbs in 4 weeks... you go girl I'm just 4 months into my physician monitored diet, but I'm counting the months,weeks, and soon days for my surgery date. Take Care, Liza
Melissa P
on 7/10/06 12:53 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Jeremy, I was also afraid of the pain. This was my first surgery. It was not that bad. The worst thing is just feeling uncomfortable. I slept in a recliner the first week just because it was a little hard to get up and out of bed. I stopped taking my pain meds a few days after being home. You will do fine. Courtney is in surgery right now. Her mom will be calling me when she is out and I will post how she is. I have been thinking about the two of you. I look forward to meeting you on Wednesday. Melissa
Most Active