I need a post op meeting in Tucson

lexi73162
on 7/7/06 6:42 am - Tucson, AZ
thanks!
Purple_Lady
on 7/6/06 2:46 am - Tucson, AZ
WELCOME! This Tucson-based group was created to provide information, support, and encouragement to individuals in Southern Arizona considering or having Gastric Bypass Weight Loss Surgery (WLS) so they may make the life decision best suited for them individually. Topics of discussion/information include, but are not limited to, insurance coverage, exercise, nutrition, pre-op and post-op updates. This is a close-knit group with multiple monthly meetings and pot luck/clothing exchange. All are welcome regardless of surgeon or stage in the process. ---- NorthWest meeting 7-8:30 PM each 3rd Monday of the month at the Northwest Medical Center Classrooms A-D 6200 N LaCholla Blvd. Classrooms are off the main lobby behind the cafeteria. New attendees in classroom D at 6:30 PM. ---- Eastside meeting 7-8:30 PM on the first Tuesday of each month at Evangelical Covenant Church, 551 N. Camino Seco, between Broadway and Speedway, on the West side of the street. As always new attendees will be at 6:30. ---- Near or At Goal (NOAG) for 2 yrs post-op OR within 20 pounds of goal meets the LAST Thursday of the month at Unversity Medical Ctr. 1501 N. Campbell Ave., room 5403 from 7 - 9 PM. I go to the NW meeting and find it very positive and informative group, Christi The Purple Lady of Tucson 5/30/06 RNY 5'8" 323/268/158
lexi73162
on 7/7/06 6:47 am - Tucson, AZ
well, i missed the last one, but I'll try to go to the August one if I'm not in Mexico. Lexi 238/145/183
Most Active