Someone finally noticed a difference in me!!!!

Sondra J. S.
on 6/19/06 6:29 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi all, I had to have my bloodwork drawn for my 3 month checkup tomorrow. So, I went on Friday to have the bloodwork drawn. Let me summarize for you all. My fiance and I have been going to Sonora Quest here in Show Low to have his blood drawn ever since I've been here at least once a week or every other week (he has lupus and has to have his INR/protyme done). So, I've gotten to know the workers very well, on a first name basis. My fiance has been going a lot longer than 2 years though. So on Friday I called before I went up there to see if I had to fast before any of the tests and told the lady that I also needed to bring the fiance up to have his bloodwork done, she said for the lipid panel I did need to fast, no food or drink, I'm like oh no, no drink, she said except for water, and that's all I had been drinking all day anyhow. So, to the moral of my story, I told her I'd be right in. So, I left and went up there, I walked in and asked her if she needed my ins. card and she said yes, and I asked her if it sank in when I told her I was going to bring John in later and she just looked at me for a few seconds like she knew me, and sat there for a minute....Then finally she says "Sondra?" I'm like yeah, lol....She says "I didn't even recognize you, you have lost so much weight, you don't even look like the same person", She walked over to the counter and started telling me how georgous I am. You know how hard that was not to start crying right then and there?? When it was my turn I walked through the door and the tech who drew my blood maked the comment, well here comes miss skinny minny, lol, they are too sweet.... That's my wow, moment, and my finally someone noticed other than family. lol. Sondra, 315/243/150 72lbs. gone forever!!!!
Sandy in Tucson
on 6/20/06 12:03 am - Tucson, AZ
It was a good 100 lbs before there was a noticable difference for me. It is not fun when you are so excited about weight loss. You want everyone to notice and praise you!!!!!! The closer you are to goal....you will change many times. It is so amazing. Sandy 347/160/147
Sarah C.
on 6/20/06 1:16 am - Mesa, AZ
Sondra, That is so cool!! I can't wait to have moments like that come my way!! Great job!! Sarah
vquigley
on 6/20/06 1:28 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Sondra, That was a great WOW moment! Congratulations and keep up the good work. Virginia
Most Active