Update - Down 26 lbs.

jinn
on 6/13/06 3:08 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey Everyone - I am back to work and feeling great! I had my surgery the 24th of May and I am down 26lbs... I have been walking at night and trying to get the protien shakes in.... I really need to find some other flavors!! LOL Jinn
vquigley
on 6/13/06 11:18 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Jinn, That is awesome! I'm glad you are doing so well. Keep up the good work. Virginia
sallyann
on 6/13/06 8:01 pm - page, AZ
Hey Jinn, congrats on your success! Im also struggling with eating all I should. I hope this gets better, im working on it. This surgery has been life changing already! and I have no idea what I have lost in the past 5 days. Im going back to work next Monday the 19th. (i have a sit down job). Im still a little slow but im sure that will get better as I heal. Thanks for your positive post. Congrats on your weight loss..you must be so proud of yourself!!! best wishes, Sally
jinn
on 6/14/06 2:30 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey Sally - I was off work for 2 weeks and the only little thing that still bothers me is the lower left incision... but gets better everyday... a little...lol Eating gets better too - with time.... I noticed the first week home I didn't want to eat anything but had to make myself - now I just remind myself to eat... Congrats to you too! Keep us posted with the re****s! Jinn
Desertflower
on 6/14/06 1:41 pm - Mesa, AZ
You have lost 26 lbs!!!! WOW!!! I am so happy for you. Way to go girl! Robin
Most Active