Angel request?

simply_jess
on 6/12/06 11:30 am - Phoenix, AZ
I would really love to have an angel, someone to help me in any way possible to know what to expect post op.. and plus, to have a friend who I can trust from their experience and personality. My surgery is June 26 (a monday)... and I feel I have read basically any material about the surgery, pre and post op and all that jazz but I feel a real person to talk to that has been through all this would be, just, priceless my email addy is [email protected] just thank you -Jess
JRinAZ
on 6/12/06 1:26 pm - Layton, UT
Hey Jess, I'll be one of your cheerleaders but unfortunately I have a nasty procedure at the hospital scheduled that same day so I wouldn't be able to report for you and do the Angel duty this time. But......if you have any questions then I'm the gal for you!!! I am just full of it y'know! .......and if I don't know it then I like to babble as if I do know it! Soooooooooooo.................ask away............and I'll give you as much as I can!!! Hugggzzz to you! Joyce P,.S......Calling all Angels.....
simply_jess
on 6/12/06 1:41 pm - Phoenix, AZ
aw thanks I hope all goes well with your nasty procedure as well! you rock
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/15/06 8:34 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Jess! If you are still needing a volunteer, I am applying for the position! It's such a great benefit to be an angel. i would be honored. Sheryl 320/220/170 Oct. 28th 2005
Most Active