Chandler Support Mtg , Tuesday the 13th

JRinAZ
on 6/11/06 11:57 am - Layton, UT
Looking foward to seeing both "old" & "new" faces at our meeting this Tuesday night!! Aside from our usual Mee & Greet/Question & Answer period, Tuesdays topic will be : "Secrets to True Contentment" Dinner afterwards is set up for Mimi's Cafe on Chandler Blvd...They will honor seperate checks & the childrens menu and have everything for soups, cottage cheese, eggs etc. (for newbies) to sandwiches, salads & dinners for grads. Come join us for an uplifting topic and Share your thoughts & experiences with welcoming,supportive friends! Tuesday, June 13th from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson Enter from the East Main Entrance (by E.R. side) and take the elevators to the lower level. Turn left towards the pharmacy and then make a quick right to conference rooms 1 and 2. Hope to see y'all there! (if you need an angel then we'll line you up!)
sallyann
on 6/11/06 11:31 pm - page, AZ
hi joyce, your group sounds great. I wish I were a little closer. Do you know of any groups that video tape the class? Im just home from the hospital after having surgery on Friday June 9th. Im a little embarassed to say that I have some questions. I have researched this surgery for over 2 years and thought I knew about everything..well...I dont. Take care.. Sally
JRinAZ
on 6/11/06 11:57 pm - Layton, UT
Hey Sweet Sally! I am way over 3 years post-op and I still have questions. Fortuantely, I work for a weight loss surgeon so I can get mine answered in a jiffy....but, just post away any questions you have. Chances are, that your question will help someone else along the way too!...There are lots of experts on this support site that would love to give an educated opinion or two....you know you can count on me for always having one! *winks* And...even though you are unable to attend the Chandler group in person....you are welcome to join our support site......everyone is welcome.....we have folks that post there from all over the state and even a couple from out of the country on occasion. IT's part of the yahoo groups and is FREE. Go to www.yahoogroups.com and follow their directions to join. From the main page SEARCH window....type in Chandler WLS Support Group and follow the other couple of steps. .... Just introduce yourself and then chat away.....We are a very close group but the great part is that any newbie is immediately part of that close group!!! Happy healing hugggzzz to you! Joyce
jinn
on 6/13/06 3:10 am - Mesa, AZ
I want to come sooooo bad tonight - it's all up to my g-ma and if she feels good enough to watch the kids.... so hopefully she will feel up to it!!!!!!!!!!!! Jinn
JRinAZ
on 6/13/06 3:56 pm - Layton, UT
We missed you Jinn!!!! We were all wondering how you are doing so it's good to see your posts on here and hear all about your amazing loss already! ....... I'll bring you some protein samples at our next support meeting! I LOVE the Matrix orange/cream and their chocolate! Huggggz to you cute girlfriend! Joyce
Most Active