Patience running thin - this is long

Tiffany McGee
on 5/29/06 1:58 am - Glendale, AZ
Does she have the same Dr. or is she with Dr. Simon. Let her know I'm sorry to here she is having problems too. I hope things work out for her as well soon. Take Care! Tiff
Desertflower
on 5/28/06 11:55 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey Tiff, I know that I would be very frustrated if I had to deal with that office and staff, too. Its good to get it out...that's why we are here. Wish there was a way to give them a dose of their own "medicine" so to speak... Stay positive...and keep smiling. Robin
Tiffany McGee
on 5/29/06 1:59 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks Robin. Take Care! Tiff
victorious711
on 6/2/06 9:52 am - flagstaff, AZ
Just wanted to say, that I know exactly how this feels. I used to deal with the same office and I couldn't take how they kept messing things up. I switched surgeons. It wasn't with Dr Newhoff but with Dr Simon, but still the same place. I always felt like a piece of meat on their conveyer belt of cash cows and never felt like they had any clue who I was or cared for that matter. He never examined me either. I had 3 visits and they were always just 'chat across the desk' sessions. My new doctor examined me the first visit and I was approved because their office staff stayed on top of everything and fought for me. (My surgery is scheduled for July 17th) Please stay positive and know it will all hapen when it's supposed to happen. I know this is hard to hear but I fought for close to 5 years.
vquigley
on 6/2/06 12:47 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Tiff, Just had to let you know that I heard from the doctor's office today and my paperwork is in the hands of the person who prepares it for the insurance company. I was told to allow 7-10 days for that process, then 2-3 weeks for insurance to approve (I hope they approve it faster than that) and then after approval 30-60 days to schedule surgery. I figured the way my luck is running I'm looking at August or September for a surgery date. So I'm crossing my fingers that all goes well. I'm so happy that you were approved. Virginia
Most Active