Chandler Support Mtg. ....honoring John Hix!

JRinAZ
on 5/22/06 3:44 pm - Layton, UT
Chandler WLS Support Group 6-7:30 p.m. at Chandler Regional Hospital (Frye and Dobson) Enter from the East main entrance. Take the elevators to the lower level and turn left towards the pharmacy. Turn right to conference rooms 1 and 2. Kathy Welton will be speaking to us tomorrow evening. She is a 3 year post-op who has maintained her goal weight and lives an active healthy lifestyle. She is sensitive to the loss of John in our group and volunteered to postpone. I encouraged her to come and take about 30 minutes so that we can have a touch of healing and hope for our pre-ops and newbies. We'll take the balance of the time to share our feelings and to honor John Hix! All are invited whether you know John and Diana or not...... We are a group with shrinking bodies but BIG hearts and would love to meet new friends! For those who would like to participate (no expectations or pressure at all, o.K!!!), we will have: 1. An envelope for voluntary contributution towards a flower arrangement. Extra money will be given directly to Diana. 2. Julie will bring a basket that will be just for Diana. This can include protein powders, protein treats, gift certificates, etc. 3. Jessica will bring sympathy cards for us to pass around and sign which will go with the floral arrangement. 4. Barb will bring her laptop so that we can type a personal note to Diana and her children. Barb can print it off and deliver it to Diana. ... I've called Pei Wei on Alma School and Queen Creek. They do not take reservations but assured me that the busines is skimpy at 7:35. You pay as you order there so individual checks aren't an issue. They are open until 9:30. .... Jim and I LOVE their lettuce wraps!!!!! http://www.peiwei.com/ See you tomorrow!
Darlene X
on 5/23/06 12:48 am - Maricopa, AZ
We won't be able to make it tonight We have a family Birthday thing going on. Send our love to everyone & Diana. Darlene
Most Active