"1,000 Lb. Sister" Tammy Slaton Opens Up About Her Surgiversary

Batwingsman
on 9/29/24 3:12 pm - Garland, TX

Very interesting and informative personal look at Tammy via TikTok .. (Sorry this is a bit late, as her 1-year surgiversary was actually earlier this year):

https://www.tiktok.com/@amandahalterman0/video/7342903744943 672619?lang=en

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Batwingsman
on 9/29/24 3:19 pm, edited 10/4/24 6:07 am - Garland, TX

Much more recently (just a few days ago, in fact) Tammy reveals her new hair style in the article (and short video) below .. btw, I was not aware that Tammy had undergone a failed RNY before .. Her current success is due to a revision to same. Her sister, Misty (Wentworth), actually underwent the SADI-S procedure. Supposedly Misty is doing well as a post op and is following her WLS "rules" also, per Tammy.

https://people.com/1000-lb-sisters-tammy-slaton-gets-haircut -tinashe-nasty-8691630

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

EnjoynLife
on 9/30/24 5:01 am

Are you sure that's " Tammy Slayton ? "

I actually downloaded the Tic Toc app just for you Batwingsman ( and wasted twenty minutes swiping up nonsense lol ) ajjj !

Batwingsman
on 9/30/24 12:28 pm, edited 10/4/24 6:08 am - Garland, TX

I know on that first link it mentions "Amanda Halterman" all over it, but I assume maybe that's an alias for Slaton (?) The lead in to the link said it was Tammy Slaton (correct spelling of last name, btw). Anyone know for sure whether that is her? The second link is definitely to Tammy, as it is a People magazine article. Same for the link within it, w. her showing off her new hairstyle to that hip hop (?) tune in a very short video. I admit though the gal in the video in the first link doesn't look much like the girl (Slaton) in the video in the second link.

EnjoynLife
on 10/1/24 4:53 am

She not only looks fantastic turns out she can dance too. Go Tammy !

Batwingsman
on 10/4/24 12:58 pm, edited 10/4/24 6:05 am - Garland, TX

O.K., mystery solved. Apparently Amanda Halterman is another sister of Tammy Slaton and Amy Slaton-Halterman, if I'm reading this right. I'm still not sure whether "Halterman" or "Slaton" is the married name or the maiden name ... They are all three on the show .. Can anyone sort it out for us? Since the ex- of Amy is named "Halterman", I take it the maiden name is Slaton.

https://discovery-inc.fandom.com/wiki/Amanda_Halterman_(1000 -lb_Sisters)