Care to Share Ur Post Op Hair Thickening Tips n Trix?

EnjoynLife
on 9/23/24 11:27 am, edited 9/23/24 11:28 am

Hi ! I?m sixteen years post RNY and finally starting to care about my appearance.

In truth I pretty much always see only the flaws so it?s easier just to be a schlub- but I?m tired of living my life in drrty sweatpants so to speak ( and literally though I get FILTHY gardening like a kindergartner I?d like to magically look more put together and even professional when it?s appropriate.

Thinning hair is a big issue for me. Pre op and for a few years after I had a great head of hair - now it?s thinner. It grows slowly especially in the back . I?ve been trying to scalp stimulate regularly but would very much appreciate advice on supplements that work - like Nutrifol or collagen/ biotin. Thanks !

Experimenting with makeup too - weirdly putting a ? face? on makes me think I?m not enough naturally ( of course that?s true if I don?t want to put in the effort to look my best ) Feels so strange though !

I tried " duck lips? lipgloss and it works by literally irritating your lips on a low level . Talk about bee- stung lips lol!