Whey Protein

mylastchance
on 6/27/22 12:04 pm

I've been gone from here for a long time. I have been looking for a good tasting whey protein powder. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Need to get back to some basics, kinda feeling like I'm dragging.

Thanks,

S

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

White Dove
on 6/28/22 6:28 pm - Warren, OH

All protein powder does is help you to get in calories quickly. Unless you need to gain weight eat your protein as food.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

mylastchance
on 6/30/22 7:28 pm

Thank you for your input. I don't need to gain weight. I want a supplement when I know I need more protein. I always had good luck using it for a breakfast before leaving for work and now that I am retired and my life has settled down after a big move I would like to get back into that same groove that worked well for me. I just wanted to know if there was a good tasting one out there.

I appreciate you replying and hope your loss weight journey is a great success.

Have a great day.

Shari

5' 1"

sue9999
on 6/30/22 7:01 pm
RNY on 02/08/21

I agree with White Dove but sometimes I do need to do a protein shake due to cir****tances. This weekend, at a retreat, they served a meal that had only salad that I could eat. Everything else was carb, carb, carb. I had brought alone 2 protein shakes JIC and was glad I did.

I'm extraordinarily picky and the only protein shakes I tolerate is the Fairlife brand. They are smooth with no grittiness and the flavor is good.

Have a good day! Sue

HW 243 SW 208 GW 125 CW 135

mylastchance
on 6/30/22 7:33 pm

Sue9999

Thanks for your product idea. I will look into that brand. I am looking for one for when I need that extra protein and for a quick easy breakfast to get my day started.

Certainly appreciate you taking the time to reply to me.

Hope you are having a great weight loss journey and continued success to you.

Have a great day

Shari

5' 1"

Most Active