Is it possible to feel Anxious and Depressed at the same time?

RhinaMK
on 10/1/20 4:07 pm

I don't know how to explain it, but I do. I have an appointment next week via zoom with a new therapist, but just curious if anyone else can walk me through some solutions until then?

hollykim
on 10/2/20 8:20 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 1, 2020 at 11:07 PM Pacific Time, RhinaMK wrote:

I don't know how to explain it, but I do. I have an appointment next week via zoom with a new therapist, but just curious if anyone else can walk me through some solutions until then?

yes it is entirely possible . They drive each other also. Glad you are seeing a therapist. Therapy works . Stay safe and good luck.

RhinaMK
on 10/2/20 10:12 am

Thank you, will keep at it.

Tidgel
on 10/5/20 8:22 am
RNY on 04/15/19

Hi Rhina,

I very much understand what you are going through. Anxiety and depression seem to go hand in hand for me. I posted about it a while back and received a few responses that you might find helpful:

https://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/6043895/feeling-even -more-anxious-than-usual/

RhinaMK
on 10/5/20 3:47 pm

Thank you for this. I appreciate you giving a little insight.

pearli
on 10/5/20 11:45 pm, edited 10/6/20 5:32 pm

I have had both depression and anxiety at the same time, and it is not good at all. Do you think that some supplements and vitamins are good and can be used in such cases? I would like to get some for me from Canada Pharmacy, and I need recommendations on which to try and which work the best. Thank you in advance for any replies here, guys!

RhinaMK
on 10/6/20 10:25 am

Is there something you can suggest to help with getting out of this "funk"? I'm just finding that the normal things don't bring me joy any more

Most Active