Weight loss

Kim__dav
on 10/7/19 9:31 am

Hi guys im just wondering if anyone has had any previous experience with weight loss pills as i have recently started taking them and i have had some side effects, i dont know if i should stop taking them but my boyfriend says i need to lose weight fast if i want him to stay with me as i have gained so much weight since the beginning of our relationship

White Dove
on 10/7/19 7:50 pm - Warren, OH

I would suggest quickly losing about 200 pounds by kicking him out of your life.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 10/7/19 8:06 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

That's emotional abuse. Ditch the loser.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Mary Gee
on 10/8/19 8:18 am, edited 10/8/19 7:16 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Don?t bother with the pills...they don?t work in the long run.

And let your ?boyfriend? leave. He?s not treating you well if he says things like that. I was emotionally abused by a guy like that...my life got much better after he was gone. I had to adjust to living alone for the first time in my life, and it made me stronger. I got myself out of the house and made new friends. I did some volunteer work, and also joined some Meet-Up groups.

Put yourself first..not him. He is definitely NOT a keeper.

Good luck to you.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Willie H.
on 10/8/19 9:27 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Agree with everyone, lose the 200 pound loser - conditional relationships never work out. Neither do the pills. Fall in love with yourself, and treat yourself accordingly. If you feel you need to lose weight do it for yourself not for anyone else.. Don't let his eyes determine your worth. My advice: "Get rid of the pills, get rid of the so-called boyfriend!"

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

jmk187
on 10/13/19 3:16 pm
VSG on 02/13/19

Agreement with everyone here..Just wanted to say this post is sad on so many levels. Hope you take everyones advice.

HW-430

SW-372

Day of Surgery-347

CW-246

cindy_schubert1966
on 10/14/19 10:56 am

Get rid of the guy! You have only misery in your future if you stay with an ass like that! Has it occurred to you that he may be the cause of your weight gain? Guys like that are worthless!

animallover1247
on 10/14/19 12:07 pm

THE BEST WEIGHT YOU WILL EVER LOSE IS THE WEIGHT OF OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS!

Deb366
on 10/14/19 4:11 pm
eons ago I did, they are similar to a diet in that you usually gain the weight back but they can also mess up your metabolism. If you want to lose weight use your tool and the resources you have. Eat the way your are supposed to, exercise, etc. My guess is that if you have gained weight since you have been with him, that something about this relationship either the food you are eating or the activity level is way off. Go back to what you were doing before. And then be clear with him that there is no 'fast, easy" way to lose weight. But that if he is willing to be supportive with your eating plan and be physically active with you...that you could both get in shape. And if he is not kind....then I agree with the others here....best of luck to you.

Currently 125  pounds
Valerie G.
on 10/21/19 5:49 am, edited 10/20/19 10:49 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

First, to answer your question, I became totally addicted to ephederine for two years prior to having weight loss surgery. Getting off of it was horrible. Side effects were bursts of energy and even sometimes jittery with that lack of hunger. It wasn't long before I needed it to function. What I didn't get was the side effect of any kind of weight loss.

Next, you need to drop that boyfriend and his "conditional" love. This is a HUGE red flag, and it's not love. You are worthy of more and never settle for less.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes