Muscle????! Me?

TheWombat
on 10/1/19 11:11 am
VSG on 06/11/18

After losing so much weight, I finally took a close look at my back. I could finally see my shoulder blades, and I was worried that I had some curvature in my spine, and it was slightly more pronounced on one side. So I went to the doctor today and asked her about it. She examined me carefully and said my back looked perfectly normal, and the reason one side looked slightly more rounded was that there was a bit more muscle on that side. I was naturally relieved, and also surprised to hear the word "muscle" used in connection with my body!

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/19 10:02 pm

You probably overcompensated at some point for weight imbalance, foot stress, etc. to create some lopsided muscle. Doesn't side like an issue, so if you got it, flaunt it.

Partlypollyanna
on 10/2/19 9:00 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That's awesome!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Willie H.
on 10/2/19 10:49 am
VSG on 08/26/14

SHOW OFF!!! Nah, good for you! Means that you are working the program. Muscle? Hmmm, think I remember that term some 40 years ago before it was covered with this chocolate custard! : )

Good reminder for us to do some sort of strength and resistant training as opposed to just cardio. Congrats!!!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"