Discretely carrying and taking vitamins as a man

DonRobbie
on 9/28/19 9:20 pm
DS on 12/18/18

I'm a blue collar dude, so YMMV. I use a pill sorter with a small 4 part container for each day of the week. I take my first dose with breakfast, then the container goes in my cooler with my lunch. I take the next 2 doses at work (I work 10-14 hour days) and then the last dose right before bed. The container goes back in the sorter and I set the one for the next day next to my phone while it charges overnight so I'll remember to grab it the next day. I imagine you could do the same with a laptop case.

If you have a desk or other secure spot you could also just keep a work sorter and a home sorter.

You'll almost certainly forget them once in a while. Vitamin deficiencies don't happen overnight. Form the habit but don't stress yourself out about the occasional oops.

RnYMan
on 9/29/19 5:09 am
RNY on 10/08/19

Thank you.

Valerie G.
on 9/29/19 10:17 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Back when I worked in an office (I work remote now), I brought in a pack of vitamins to keep in my desk for the wee****pt them in my laptop bag when I traveled or was spending the day in a conference room or teaching in a classroom. Many men living healthy lifestyles take vitamins, so don't think a thing about it.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Candrews1
on 10/2/19 8:13 am - Jackson, TN
RNY on 04/17/15

I keep mine in my desk drawer. I set up my times on my Outlook calendar. Even if a client is in here, I tell them what Im doing and why Im taking it.

Never an issue

Height=5"4' Age=49 RNY=04/17/2015

HW=285, CW=205, LW=197, GW=195

My exercise motto-Further or faster!!!

Most Active