Finally Fast Food For Me!

ScaleSkater
on 9/17/19 9:43 am

Agree, I think some are missing the road trip aspect of the ask. I take 2 or 3 per year and not every hotel is set up for make your own breakfast. I do find that McDonald's secret menu item is great while I'm on the road or even if I can't make it to my normal routine at home or the office. They have scrambled eggs as a side that cost under $2 in most places. Just ask for the side of scrambled eggs. They don't use oil in their preparation that I see on their website - as I believe they use a steamer to create the eggs (given they really are more like a casserole consistency when served). I can't every eat the full portion. This item has saved me if I really didn't want to stop at a Starbuck's or Chik Fil A. Chik Fil A also has an eggwhite breakfast sandwich served with grilled chicken - very tasty as well. I will eat half of the whole grain english muffin when I do have this item. Overall very good too (depending how far out you are and if at goal). For those who don't want English muffins, I'm sure you can ask to have without.

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/19 10:36 am

Ya do what ya gotta do ... but these " secret " Menu " items" r tot intriguing ...