Hey, OH Mods

dreamer1234
on 8/19/19 3:02 pm

like i totally agree with you. it seems like all of her posts she talks about drinking and like what is up with that anyways? maybe she needs to be in treatment or something but i am new less than a yr post op and i really don't need or want to hear that sort of stuff from her.

Liz J.
on 8/20/19 8:08 am
DS on 11/29/16

If you block her you won't see anything see of her posts!

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 8/19/19 12:14 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I'm guessing at any moment now either your post will get sent to the politics/off topic dungeon or get butchered to the point of making no sense, due to the nonsense that's going on with the later posts today.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 8/23/19 12:32 pm
  1. Well I def never posted anything about " sexcapades " lol shoot I'm virtually celibate lol... I just doubt folks hav a sensa humor here .or at least regarding Wimmen .
  2. Why can Grim make a joke an I can't ? ( I LOVE his jokes please don't ever censor him)
  3. but OBVIOUSLY I didn't call a person who's picture I can't c ugly and she must have discussed Mickey Ds herself or where would I have gotten th idea ?
  4. Pulling posts out of context ... is humorless .. I jes think it's destructive 2 th traffic on the site which hurts th site obviously . The vast majority of snarkies on here should jes b lef alone ( and please put back the chat room you'd get ten times more traffic instantly and it's very helpful n needed ) ty
CerealKiller Kat71
on 8/25/19 6:34 am, edited 8/24/19 11:45 pm
RNY on 12/31/13
  1. Thank god, there are Penthouse Forum letters that are more believable.
  2. because Grim's jokes are funny.
  3. You actually did that in this post -- referring to the "quarter pounder scarfer"
  4. the context is rarely "crazy word salad posts in alcoholic stupor" and yet...

Edited to add proof ~

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 8/25/19 5:11 pm
RNY on 08/05/19
On August 23, 2019 at 7:32 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:
  1. Well I def never posted anything about " sexcapades " lol shoot I'm virtually celibate lol... I just doubt folks hav a sensa humor here .or at least regarding Wimmen .
  2. Why can Grim make a joke an I can't ? ( I LOVE his jokes please don't ever censor him)
  3. but OBVIOUSLY I didn't call a person who's picture I can't c ugly and she must have discussed Mickey Ds herself or where would I have gotten th idea ?
  4. Pulling posts out of context ... is humorless .. I jes think it's destructive 2 th traffic on the site which hurts th site obviously . The vast majority of snarkies on here should jes b lef alone ( and please put back the chat room you'd get ten times more traffic instantly and it's very helpful n needed ) ty

Regarding item number one, who could forget about the time you bragged about how you and your boyfriend had daily sex "like minks?"

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/19 2:28 am

Ahh ... early days lol!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/19 7:36 am

Did she say that ? I wouldn't make it up .

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/19 2:27 am

Nothing like mink sex ! Or sex on a mink coat for that matter .. or a sheepskin rug in front of a fire ...

seriously SK ? You gotta unnerstan everything U say is tongue in cheek ... to quote it out of context is kinda silly .

But what's wrong with sex anyway ? Wish I was havin more of it lol don't you ?

CerealKiller Kat71
on 8/26/19 8:28 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

Nope.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat