Hey, OH Mods

Kathyjs
on 8/20/19 8:19 am

Wow that was mean :-(

Amy R.
on 8/18/19 9:37 pm
On August 17, 2019 at 7:33 PM Pacific Time, Member Services wrote:

Cathy, can you tell me which post you are referring to? I do not remember any posts by you being removed unless it was a response to a thread that was pulled. Keep in mind if the original post is pulled all the responses aka children of that thread are deleted as well. You as a replier to the OP would not get a notification, only the person who had the violation would.

If I am thinking of the one you are referring to, the OP was actually reported for a personal attack on someone and that thread was pulled for multiple report posts. Nothing else. So, if YOU are in violation, you will be notified. But, if your comment is removed it is usually because the OP was pulled.

I know what post Cathy is referring to because I posted after she did. The OP had made some completely unacceptable remarks about physical appearance.

At that point I responded to the OP and I wasn't very nice about it. The thread remained up. But Cathy's post, the OP's post, and my post were all deleted.

Shortly afterward the whole unfortunate thread came down and quite honestly it should have come down a lot sooner. Like directly after the OP started it. It was inappropriate and had nothing to do with weight loss.

Cathy H.
on 8/19/19 2:16 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Thanks, Amy! I knew I wasn't crazy cuz the post stayed up a day or more after my comment was deleted.

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/19 9:06 pm

You can say anything U like about m Honey I don't take it personally. The mods r justifying their salaries I guess ...

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/19 10:39 pm, edited 8/18/19 5:12 pm

English IS my ( fourth) language actually the firsts were Hungarian and German / French ( Swiss ) . I would NEVER ? accuse ? a poster of ? binging on McDonald?s ? OMG REALLY u imagined U read this ?!

Partlypollyanna
on 8/19/19 3:49 am
RNY on 02/14/18

She didn't imagine it, many of us read your attack. Perhaps you don't remember because it wasn't one of your "too many wine spritzer" nights. You also told her someone they needed to get plastic surgery as an attack!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/19 7:33 am

That's not an " attack " it's good advice . Getting the empty fat cells removed thru Lipo allows u to eAt a lot more w/ out regain or constant hunger ( hunger hormones and excess estrogen emitted by those fat cells who want to get filled up again )

ladygodiva1228
on 8/19/19 6:53 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15
On August 19, 2019 at 5:39 AM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

English IS my ( fourth) language actually the firsts were Hungarian and German / French ( Swiss ) . I would NEVER ? accuse ? a poster of ? binging on McDonald?s ? OMG REALLY u imagined U read this ?!

OMG are you serious? Your entire existence is a lie. Maybe you should put down the alcohol and get some help. Just about every single dam thing you post over the years are lies or stuff to make you look perfect. YOU TOLD THAT POSTER TO STOP BINGING ON MCDONALDS. Many of us saw it before it was pulled. What don't remember or do you have a selective memory.

Ya know what Ava the best thing that you could do for OH is leave and never come back. The inaccurate information you give out is going to hurt someone or worse yet KILL them. Or maybe you are on the OH staff and they have you posting just to bring activity to the boards which would be sad.

That is not you in your avatar and you know it. Just admit that you are a cruel, lying individual who for what ever reason love to lie and lie and lie. One day all your lies will bite you in the ass so hard that you will be forces to admit all your wrong doings. You make me sick with holier than though attitude.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/19 7:40 am

It IS me first of all and I can eat ten times what most of you do without regaining so OBVIOUSLY I do know a little something .

Also my skin is tite before and after plastics ... no melted candle look .

I really have had enuf of being personally insulted particularly called a liar . If you or anyone else does it again you will be reported . It's a baseless personal attack on my integrity !

jmk187
on 8/19/19 7:59 am
VSG on 02/13/19

It would be nice to see what you looked like before you lost the weight...how come you don't have any of those pictures if you have been on this site for so long? Quite amazing you didn't have any loose skin after losing so much weight...or a "melted candle look"

HW-430

SW-372

Day of Surgery-347

CW-246