Hey, OH Mods

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/19 9:10 pm

Naaah ...

Amy R.
on 8/18/19 9:40 pm

I'm so glad I'm not the only one *****members that completely unwarranted and particularly stupid bundle of word salad.

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/19 7:35 am

Did not lol!

Code3CeCe
on 8/19/19 1:07 pm

Oh wow... that was me - I guess I missed all the drama before the post got pulled! I am in fact a 52 year old female who is not overweight. Cause I had surgery, yo. I am very not technically savvy or I would post a photo. I definitely do not binge on McDonald's but, not gonna lie, I love me a QP with cheese on a very rare occasion.

Probably better that I didn't see the thread before it got pulled. What I commented to the OP was not in the least meant as sarcastic. I think she has some serious issues. Sad really.

Gotta go, my QP is getting cold.

~Cindy

Gina 22 years out
on 8/19/19 3:41 pm - Burleson, TX

Cindy - Just wanted you to know I liked your Dr. Now meme so much I printed one, and put it on my fridge !! I may tat one, on my eating hand...

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Code3CeCe
on 8/19/19 3:46 pm

Awesome! Every time I see it, his voice is in my head.

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/19 6:18 pm, edited 8/23/19 4:40 am

Poor Dr Now he deserves better than 2 b misrepresented by a self admitted 1/4 lb scarfer ?oh I?m gonna b accused now ... U said it not m ) personally I SO don?t care what U choose 2 eat !

CerealKiller Kat71
on 8/25/19 6:27 am
RNY on 12/31/13

There's that sweetheart of a personality shining through.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

White Dove
on 8/18/19 5:50 pm - Warren, OH

Is English your second language? Most of the time I do not understand what you are posting, due to your lack of correctness in spelling, bizarre use of punctuation marks, and general grammatical errors. Have you considered taking some type of classes to help you with learning how to write and communicate in English?

There are also software programs that could help.

Just for your information, Do No is an old James Bond film. The weight loss surgeon, I believe you are referring to goes by Dr. Now.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/19 10:42 pm

Some of the glitches like the ? Marks replacing. Commas and " points are because I post from an I phone and OH wouldn't fix it for years . They only use free fixes