questioning things

dreamer1234
on 6/25/19 5:50 pm

does anyone ever question things? so here i am excited to finally see the plastic surgeon but was exhausted from lack of sleep, i had a long wait, & when i looked around i saw slim folks compared to the "fat" me even though i have lost 148 lbs in 9 months. it was like "Dear God what have i gotten myself into anyways"? but that feeling was short lived. my surgeon who i knew from 19 yrs ago was the kindest man ever! i kept telling him that all i saw was fat & he said but no i see loose skin & this is something that i can correct. he wanted to know all about my weight loss journey. i am on medicare and they rarely cover plastic surgery but the doctor i went to in my opinion is the best in the state and if anyone can get the insurance to cover it he can. what i like about this doctor the most is his sense of humor. he kept me laughing, something i rarely find in a doctor. i should know something back from insurance in 4-6 wks so wish me luck everyone

jmk187
on 6/26/19 1:11 am
VSG on 02/13/19

Good luck dreamer!

HW-430

SW-372

Day of Surgery-347

CW-246

White Dove
on 6/26/19 5:36 am - Warren, OH

Good luck.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/29/19 7:07 am

Medicare or other insurances don't cover plastic, ever. But they are knownt to cover a reconstructive. surgery .

Have faith, who knows. But for now call it reconstructive surgery.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Romanceauthor
on 7/1/19 11:20 am
VSG on 05/28/19

Good luck and congratulations on your weight loss. You've worked hard and now you get to enjoy the fun part of your journey. (enjoying the fruits of your labor) I can't wait until I'm in your shoes. I'm gonna get into all kinds of trouble then.