Angie J my 600 pound life

Pobearsam7
on 5/10/19 4:38 pm

I just think Angie never got it.... i was surprise dr now offered her rehab to address the need to be sober and she just sat there crying, and then went back to Ohio... she doesn't want to address the real issue which is the drug use and I doubt she will ever be even though she kept saying she battled drugs and is clean throughout the whole show and she got caught at the end u can't trick a man almost 80!!!

Kelly                

kathkeb
on 5/10/19 6:22 pm

Typical addict behavior - she is not ready to give up her substances so she tries to throw blame all over someone else.

It's never her fault

Kath

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/11/19 6:39 am

The drug things really surprised me. Because she was complaining about pain, and hurting all the time. Plus her very mouthy abusive way with people indicated someone who is delusional but in pain.

I am glad Dr Now caught that. Now it makes more sense her husband being with her. I hope her daughter can stay away from her, but I doubt it. Unfortunately her daughter life is going to be ruined because of mother like that.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/10/19 8:21 pm

This post made me go and watch. She is not only extremely rude, but delusional.

Her poor daughter.. Angie was saying that she was there for her daughter, but from her past, she spent some of time her daughter was small in jail, on drugs while her parents raised the daughter.

I think she really believes that everyone owes it to her. She is supper abusive, foil mouth, and demanding.

Ugh. It is hard to watch.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Pobearsam7
on 5/11/19 6:10 am

Amen !!!

Kelly