Air fryer -- do you use it?

Donna L.
on 9/8/18 9:29 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Worth counter space is so variable...I don't even know how to gauge it as I am a kitchen hoarder. >.> However, I use mine all the time for shrimp of all things. 10 minute shrimp from frozen to done for an instant protein punch? On it!

I used mine a lot this summer because my apartment was so freaking hot. You can cook and bake things in it too. I put foil in the basket and made delicious fish filets without turning the stove on as well. Just have to watch because the bottom gets uber crisp/toasty, but otherwise it also functions as an awesome very small oven in a pinch.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Liz J.
on 9/10/18 12:40 pm
DS on 11/29/16

Did you get one?? Let us know what you think!

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 9/10/18 1:44 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I haven't ordered one yet, I'm still deciding which one to buy. Hopefully I'll pick one before the weekend!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Most Active