Looking for Judy

BreezyQ
on 9/3/18 10:21 pm

I used to post here years and years ago, I don't remember my old ID or I would be using it now.

I am looking for a Judy. I don't remember her last name and I have gone through a slew of Judy's and I can't find the person I knew using the "Search Member" feature.

Judy had bypass years and years ago. She was pretty active here then (It doesn't seem like anyone is active on any of the pages anymore). She had RNY, she also had a ring around her stoma of her pouch. I don't know if it was technically a fobi pouch or if it was just a plastic ring that some doctors use. It was there to prevent the stoma from dilating.

She also mailed me some chewable calcium tablets she didn't want. I want to say it was Celebrate brand or some such name. It was just awful! HAHA She didn't care for them and she was trying to find a home for them. I didn't care for it either and ended up passing them on to a new sucker. ;o) It was like chocolate flavored sand, just this seriously bad texture. I think it went to quite a few homes before finally finding a forever home!

This Judy was really sweet, big heart, nice on the boards, good advice... if you knew her, you would remember her. She was pretty active at one time. I'm thinking it would have been around 2008 when i met her, maybe later.

Does this ring a bell to anyone? I don't know if she has been posting the last few years or not.

Any help finding her would be much appreciated.

Gwen M.
on 9/4/18 5:29 am
VSG on 03/13/14

You might consider posting this to the RNY forum if you haven't already.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Gina 22 years out
on 9/4/18 9:50 am, edited 9/4/18 3:40 am - Burleson, TX

I've been here, consistently, for over 16 years...but my memory is aging, right along with me...

Can you remember where she lived?

I'll root thru my "friend list"...I guarantee you I have no idea who 75% of those people are, because they sure aren't HERE, anymore!

ETA No "Judy", in the title, of anyone in my Friend list...Hope you find her!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active