Late period

CerealKiller Kat71
on 9/4/18 7:10 am
RNY on 12/31/13

Oh good lord -- no one was suggesting anything, despite your sanctimonious outrage.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

hollykim
on 9/4/18 7:35 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On September 4, 2018 at 5:23 AM Pacific Time, BreezyQ wrote:

OMG! What in the world are you saying? Why in heaven's name would you even suggest an abortion? You don't know details of this lady, you don't know her life's cir****tances!

That was a horrible post!

I'm not saying anything. I suggested nothing. I answered the question she asked, what happens if I'm pregnant. That is what happens , either she has an abortion or she has a baby.

You don't get to tell me what i can and can't post. Forum nannies don't last long around here.

diane S.
on 9/3/18 1:33 pm

If its any comfort, my surgeon's office reports that they have had something like 60 healthy babies born unexpectedly early after wls. take the test. ds

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Shannon S.
on 9/3/18 1:37 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

Did you miss any pills? It would be highly unlikely if you haven't since b-control causes you to not ovulate.

If you are, you would have to be extremely nutrition focused. Taking vitamins and ensuring extra protein to prevent complications for baby, and for you I would imagine. My doc says no babies for at least a year I believe.

PCBR
on 9/3/18 5:53 pm

Have you ever been late on the pill before?

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

Lyds85
on 9/3/18 6:00 pm
RNY on 02/20/18

I missed the pill twice this month but i took 2 the next day as directed. Im usually very good about it.

PCBR
on 9/3/18 6:07 pm

Tests are cheap. You should go ahead and do it for no other reason than to ease your mind. If you are pregnant and wish to proceed with the pregnancy, you won't be the first WLS patient to do so. Either way, best of luck.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 9/3/18 6:23 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

If you are missing pills this frequently, you need to have emergency contraception pills on hand. You should also reconsider your method of bc and get something that doesn't require you to remember anything, like an iud or implant.

PCBR
on 9/3/18 9:24 pm

I'm a big fan of the IUD. Lower failure rate than the pill because it's passive. It doesn't work for some, but if it does, that's 6 years of passive bc. Added bonus: Almost no period and for me, zero cramps. Some months I get my TOM and barely even notice.

PCBR
on 9/3/18 9:28 pm

I'm a big fan of the IUD. Lower failure rate than the pill because it's passive. It doesn't work for some, but if it does, that's 6 years of passive bc. Added bonus: Almost no period and for me, zero cramps. Some months I get my TOM and barely even notice.

Most Active