Sleepy Wonders Discount Code ~~ 20% off this weekend

CerealKiller Kat71
on 9/2/18 7:59 am
RNY on 12/31/13

As a person who has lost and maintained a 220 pound weight loss, and who has not had any plastic surgery, the one part of my body that I'm sometimes uncomfortable with, or that I feel limits clothing options, are my upper arms. I hate being limited on dresses and tops based solely on sleeve length.

I am a big fan of Sleevy Wonders -- and yes, I know they are pricey. I have tried just about every other option out there that is less expensive -- but these really are the best and have extended my wardrobe considerably. Really, having one or two of these in basic neutral colors has made buying dresses and tops easier, cheaper, and with far more options.

The ones I like are the Basic Jersey Knit type. They hold your arm with support without being constrictive or feeling like an ace bandage. They completely cover if you have upper arm issues. I have tried the mesh, and I do not like them. There's a lot less support in the mesh for your upper arm, and you can see the skin folds if you have them, because they are too transparent. I have never tried the lace. I am not a huge lace person.

I use the 3/4 sleeve and the long sleeve kind, because I find them the most practical. I haven't tried the shorter sleeve or the banduu (peek-a-boo) or bell sleeve. I am too cheap for that. They are reversible -- you can wear it with a plunge (hooked in front), or very modest scoop (hooked in back). I posted a pic at the bottom to give you an idea. This is very handy instead of a full tank top/camisole.

They are expensive, but they really work, are comfortable and LAST.

As for sizing, in tops I normally wear a small or extra small (size 2-4) -- and I easily wear the small in these. However, I've found that the medium fits fine, too -- and gives me a bit of extra room in the upper arm area. So keep that in mind if you're considering sizing. Of course, they are rather forgiving, too -- since they are knit. I bought them as I went down in sizes, and I have found the sizing to be pretty consistent. They also have plus sizes.

Anyhow, they rarely go on sale, and this weekend you can get 20% off, so I thought I'd share the promo code. There's also a 10% off for new customers, but unfortunately, you cannot combine that.

http://www.sleeveywonders.com

Promo Code: SUMMER20

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Au_Contraire
on 9/2/18 9:26 am

Thank you Kat!

Cathy H.
on 9/2/18 9:35 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Thank you for this, Kat!! I've been looking for something just like this for ages, you're a lifesaver!

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

Liz J.
on 9/5/18 7:14 am
DS on 11/29/16

Thank you so much! I also found them on Amazon and I'm going to look at both prices with shipping.

Liz

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Kathy S.
on 9/5/18 8:28 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Thanks for sharing Kat

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/18 4:18 am

Thank you for sharing this amazing deal with us, I love also found it from Calibreapparel with 10% discount code. Best wishes from Texas

Most Active