Weight Gain 5.5 years out...

arenneking
on 8/25/18 2:44 pm - Somewhere in AL, AL

Hi almost 15 Years out here with a two time regain of almost 40 pounds which I lost back both times by getting back to basics. PROTEIN first and foremost. It will fill you up. I eat about five times a day. Small meals. I eat salad with 2 to 3 ounces of grilled chicken and 1/2 ounce of blue cheese with two tablespoons light Olive Garden dressing. For dinner about 3 ounces of chicken with grilled zucchini. One egg with a little cheese for breakfast and a second egg with cheese later in the morning. Mid afternoon I might eat a 70 calorie pouch of tuna. I went back to logging all my food on fit day and kept my calorie count to around 800 daily. I don't eat bread crackers pasta rice potatoes sweets ( except a little chocolate sometimes after the weight came off). I stay away from carbs like they are the plague! They make me gain every time I eat them. I have been walking daily for a long time but have stepped it up recently since we are going to New York next month and getting ready for all the walking and dropped about 7 more pounds. Highest weight 325, surgery weight 275, lowest weight 132 current weight 138. (132 was too skinny) size small, Size 6 pants. October 13 will be 15 Years. I hope this helps. Main thing is to remember that no food tastes good enough to take away all your hard work. Get on it now before 20 turns to 40! Good luck!

ANGIE 

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/18 7:13 pm