I'm back and i am an alcoholic

Chrissy2299
on 7/5/18 5:35 pm - Atlantic City, NJ

I too am in recovery. I've been clean from alcohol & drugs for 4 years. Just sending my thoughts & prayers to you! Thank you for sharing!

PS...I just started my pre-surgury journey. I'm fulfilling all the requirements for my insurance. I have a ways to go to my VSG surgury but I'm excited & trying to read everything & anything I can about it!

Good luck to you!

Chrissy

desertmom
on 12/21/18 2:21 pm - Dubai, XX
VSG on 03/13/12
LIsa, its been years! I truely hope you see this. I have never liked booze. Short and long is I am now an alcoholic, quite decent but still....are you sober?

Should I go into rehab? I can actually stay sober for up to a month but if I touch a drink I drink for the next month!

This is making me depressed and hopeless, wondering what all tjis struggling is about?

Xxo

Kathy S.
on 12/31/18 11:03 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi desertmom,

Thank you for your bravery to come on here and ask for help. May I suggest at least start with a local AA meeting and go from there? If you still have access to your weight loss surgery support meetings go there as well. Trust me you are not the only one. Good luck to you and message me how you are doing.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130