in which I find stress eating is still a thing for me...

Partlypollyanna
on 4/16/18 11:43 am
RNY on 02/14/18

This is such a powerful book! I have used it for personal change and for cultural change with my work teams!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 4/21/18 8:45 am, edited 4/21/18 1:46 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

Had a bit of the carby thing yesteday. Over today but need to weigh in to assess the damage.?

PS dont understand why you are borrowing money for an adult child - hope you have committment for repayment

Sharon

theAntiChick
on 4/23/18 1:45 pm - Arlington, TX
VSG on 08/17/16

My "adult child" is just barely 21. She got stuck with dealing with all of the stuff with her father's death because the rest of his family couldn't or wouldn't deal. Getting the probate stuff sorted should give her some funds to pay for part of, if not all, of her graduate school. She's managed to get her undergrad without incurring any debt, so that could be a huge bonus for her. Normally, she'd talk to her paternal grandmother about borrowing the money, but that g-ma isn't dealing well with her son's death even almost 2 years later. So, my parents are in a position to easily loan the money, but kiddo feels uncomfortable approaching them for it since it's regarding my Ex's estate. She already deals with anxiety issues on top of working full time and going to school full time, so I don't mind stepping in if there's something I can help with to keep her from getting in a full blown anxiety episode. We already know there's enough in the estate once probate is closed to repay the loan, so the repayment isn't the issue. And kiddo went in person with me to actually borrow the money, I just had to have the initial conversation with my parents and my Dad has some odd ideas about attorneys.

* 8/16/2017 - ONEDERLAND!! *

HW 306 - SW 297 - GW 175 - Surg VSG with Melanie Hafford on 8/17/2016

My blog at http://www.theantichick.com or follow on Facebook TheAntiChick

Blog Posts - The Easy Way Out // Cheating on Post-Op Diet