Do you UNDERSTAND what happens when you bully?

Miss Liss
on 3/23/18 8:49 am

Thank you. I can always depend on you to bring the science. That's why we love you!!

Theduffman27
on 3/21/18 11:41 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I don't have a lot to add. But will be honest. I have read some of your posts and was really concerned for you. I have also read some of your posts and wondered if you were just trolling or toying with people to get a reaction, I have also felt at times that perhaps people were being short with you, so I reviewed history and realized there is a longstanding history so I really am not sure what to think. In Life one needs to look at the goals and direction of whatever organization you are dealing with and ask oneself how I fit into this organization.Sometimes ones values or goals differ from that organization and it is time to move forward.

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/18 1:17 pm

I have thought ALL these things too. I could have written this same post. Not sure what to think either.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/21/18 1:44 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

If you're looking at this account's history, you're only getting part of the picture. She's had at least two other accounts in the past that have since been deactivated, so it's hard to browse her old posts unless you're Googling for something specific.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Miss Liss
on 3/21/18 2:21 pm

Unfortunately you will not be able to see her entire history here. She has been here under many names. She comes, stirs stuff up, deactivates, and comes back as something else. She has had several meow accounts like meow and meow1 or meow2. I can't remember them all exactly. Some of the things posted under those accounts that have now been deleted were horrible and explain many people's reactions and replies to her. I have often wondered if she is a troll that just comes back when she gets bored and tries to toy with people. But, it seems like I remember someone saying she is for real and just really messed up which is why I am concerned for her well being and hope she will get the help she needs. I agree she may want to rethink being here and get her support and help elsewhere. I don't think we are what she needs. Like you said, "time to move forward."

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/18 2:33 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Bullies abound. They are on both sides of the equation. This is not an endorsement of your point of view, just an observation. Many of these "people" would be a whole lot more polite in person.

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/18 5:25 pm

I think people try to help but it gets frustrating and sometimes hard when a wonderful , sweet person get dragged down and insulted. Catch 22.. hard to know. I am only on this forum since this time last year reading and joined in May. I try to be polite to everyone and sincerely would like to help. Some of these posts are sad and scary to think they are her beliefs. Would rather think as a troll situation, would be better somehow but in my heart I don't think so. Pray somehow in her life she gets help she needs.

Amy R.
on 3/22/18 4:16 pm, edited 3/22/18 9:17 am
On March 21, 2018 at 9:33 PM Pacific Time, LittleBillJr wrote:

Bullies abound. They are on both sides of the equation. This is not an endorsement of your point of view, just an observation. Many of these "people" would be a whole lot more polite in person.

Mr. Bill,

I am quoting you because this thread has become so confusing. And I want to be clear that it is your post I'm answering when I say this: I am a person. Not a "person". A real person. The same person IRL who is here on OH. A person who doesn't have the time, patience, or intellect required to maintain more than one identity. I can assure you I would not be more polite in person. I was polite in my response to her post. Blunt and irritated but polite.

You can feel free to take a look at my posting history all the way up to and including November of 2008. I've made my share of mistakes and they are no secret. But I am not a bully and I am by nature not rude or mean.

My patience is shot. I've been engaging with the OP only to make certain that her absolute nonsense doesn't hurt or kill anyone. Someone looking for factual answers to sincere questions could end up with serious problems should they choose to follow her advice and lifestyle.

Do you or any of your friends want to take this task over? Or do you believe that people should just be out of luck if bad and yes possibly harmful mis-information is what they see here? Is it all each to their own? Is that the way YOU are in person?

edited because I type faster than I think. oh, and spelling =)

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/18 6:26 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Well then, I guess I wasn't responding to you or your post, was I?

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/18 4:38 am

Amy... do us all a favor and never " engage" with me anymore " for the good of the community" or any other so called reason . Please block me