Do you UNDERSTAND what happens when you bully?

ChristineB
on 3/21/18 3:36 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL
On March 21, 2018 at 5:25 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:
On March 21, 2018 at 3:06 AM Pacific Time, ChristineB wrote:
On March 20, 2018 at 8:58 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

Posters disappear. They don't want to suffer your cruel responses . So probably they miss out on a lot of sympathetic and empathetic ones ... due to your cruelty and meanness.

Oh, for Pete's sakes girl get a hold of yourself. Oh, by the way not a very humble name for yourself - "quutgrrl". You have only a sheep as a profile pic. I do not think that a sheep is cute, maybe a lamb . . .

stop bullying Ava about her avatar and screen name.

Takevthe log out of your eye and stop being a hypocrit.

SIGH - just get over it! Read the rest of the posts!

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

hollykim
on 3/21/18 5:51 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 21, 2018 at 10:36 PM Pacific Time, ChristineB wrote:
On March 21, 2018 at 5:25 PM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:
On March 21, 2018 at 3:06 AM Pacific Time, ChristineB wrote:
On March 20, 2018 at 8:58 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

Posters disappear. They don't want to suffer your cruel responses . So probably they miss out on a lot of sympathetic and empathetic ones ... due to your cruelty and meanness.

Oh, for Pete's sakes girl get a hold of yourself. Oh, by the way not a very humble name for yourself - "quutgrrl". You have only a sheep as a profile pic. I do not think that a sheep is cute, maybe a lamb . . .

stop bullying Ava about her avatar and screen name.

Takevthe log out of your eye and stop being a hypocrit.

SIGH - just get over it! Read the rest of the posts!

I read all the posts including the one chastising Grim for bullying when I think YOU are bullying AVa and me, so stop , wah wah wah.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/22/18 9:55 am
RNY on 08/05/19

I find this exchange kind of funny, HK, because you're accused of being a bully on a regular basis.

It's all about the recipient's perspective, right?

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

hollykim
on 3/22/18 11:46 am, edited 3/22/18 4:46 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

exactly,and you are often accused of being a bullie and a " meanie" also,aren't you?Do you consider those posts that some ppl think are bullying to be mean?

Valerie G.
on 3/22/18 2:48 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

Well now y'all did it. She's going to be feeling all left out and shunned because the Plastics won't let her be a mean girl with them.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

hollykim
on 3/22/18 4:38 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 22, 2018 at 9:48 PM Pacific Time, Valerie G. wrote:

Well now y'all did it. She's going to be feeling all left out and shunned because the Plastics won't let her be a mean girl with them.

:)

Miss Liss
on 3/21/18 6:37 am

Ava, give it up. You haven't been bullied. You posts craziness, and people tell you to get some help. That's not bullying. Newbies who don't know your background and how long you've been here posting may not understand your issues and believe what you say. We have to set it straight because nobody needs to be following your guidance. And, that is just pure factual talking right there. No bullying intended. GET SOME HELP for your substance abuse issues and your self esteem issues and go live a happy life. This song and dance from you is getting old.

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/18 4:34 am

This response is insulting condescending and totally unfair. You guys tell newbies to protein load and diet carb-free .. so their kidneys fail.. how nice or rational is that?

Youre literally killing people through horrible advice

Miss Liss
on 3/23/18 6:38 am

Honey Pop, I think you are responding to the wrong chic. I do not tell people to protein load and eat no carbs. I don't think that is healthy, and I don't tell anyone to eat that way. I eat lots of lean protein along with healthy complex carbohydrates that come from vegetables and other healthy carbs. I don't eat gluten, dairy (allergic), or sugar, but I do eat carbs. So, get your facts straight before you accuse me of what I tell people. I do make sure to get my protein in daily but I also make sure I get loads of vegetables as well. I just don't eat junk food and processed **** So, I am not killing anybody with bad advice.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/23/18 7:52 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Low carb does not lead to kidney failure.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/246113.php

They found that a high-protein low-carb diet did not appear to have any harmful effects on kidney functions, neither were fluid and electrolyte balances affected.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!