Drugs, addiction to excess food and the new generation

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/18 4:33 pm

Daisy attacked me . I get it she's probably having a really bad day ... but I'm not an available victim for her anger because I carry an extra few pounds.

Daisydoo02
on 3/18/18 6:20 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13
On March 18, 2018 at 8:05 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

I cant believe the extreme meanness of your reply Daisy. This site is pretty much dead without both of our inputs ... and now you're attacking ME? Seriously?!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/18 1:41 pm

I don't know why you would choose to report a post to "moderation" because you didn't agree with the subject (. That's called censorship and its illegal) ... or for any other reason. I haven't bullied anyone ( unlike you) called anyone nasty names or impugned their saNITY.

you are the bully. STOP

Daisydoo02
on 3/18/18 6:17 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13
On March 18, 2018 at 8:41 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

I don't know why you would choose to report a post to "moderation" because you didn't agree with the subject (. That's called censorship and its illegal) ... or for any other reason. I haven't bullied anyone ( unlike you) called anyone nasty names or impugned their saNITY.

you are the bully. STOP

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Amy R.
on 3/19/18 12:53 am

you are the bully. STOP

This thread has predictably become unwieldy and very confusing.

Are you referring to me? Because I honestly can't even tell anymore.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/19/18 7:54 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I think she's talking about Daisy's post cuz she indicated that she reported it. The thread is confusing because you're trying to talk & make sense to someone who is lacking it.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/19/18 7:46 am
RNY on 08/05/19

you are the bully. STOP

A private company/website is absolutely allowed to restrict users' speech. The First Amendment addresses only GOVERNMENT limitation of free expression.

Nice try.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Valerie G.
on 3/23/18 7:04 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Again, you assume the rest of the world shares your vices and problems. I never had a food addiction, alcohol or drug addiction (never even smoked a cigarette before in my life). My only addiction is caffeine.

Believe it or not, there is more than one reason for obesity, too, which is why having different procedures to choose from is so valuable (topic for another thread), so your judgement of those on this board all being addicts like you holds no value.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/18 11:56 am

Ava I think you bring the comments on yourself by bringing up things you have posted such as the drugs, sex, alcohol etc. sometimes written to shock possibly?

I think sometimes you have not realized you are saying something bad replying to someone who is in a bad place and you get back lash from others... I think that is what you are referring to as bullying? when you disappear, I do worry how you are, as I can tell you did not see it for the way it is. It is a catch 22.

I sincerely feel for you and think you are in a lot of pain. I think if you just were honest about who you are you would be happier and more exciting to yourself.

I have no idea your age but others seem to say you are older then you are pretending. Why live a lie? it is not a happy place. Be happy Ava, be your true self. I am 51 but feel as good if not better then when I was 20.

If you really feel you have a drug and alcohol problem you need to get help. Go to NA or AA. Unless what you wrote is jibber jabber.

Sending you a hug to be strong... I know it is not always easy but we have to fight to live our best lives. We all have challenges and it is wonderful to have support.

I wish you peace and happiness and your place where you finally feel you can be YOU.

With sincere kindness to you,

Megan

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/20/18 1:42 pm

when she disappear from here - she is on other sites, some related to WLS, then FB then other sites. She is known to go in circles.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."