Drugs, addiction to excess food and the new generation

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/18 9:16 am

You could not POSSIBLY know my age .. and yes i know i come across as far older than i am. That may be because I READ lol.

Amy R.
on 3/18/18 1:43 pm

Unfortunately, yes, we can (and do) know your age. You've provided so much material over the years you may have forgotten that somewhere along the line your age was divulged. Before you deny, remember you've had many different accounts and user names here on OH. We don't bring it up because that's not what OH is for. But since you've raised the issue you should probably recognize that most of us know you're decades older than my 22-year-old millennial.

There's no shame in aging. What is the alternative? (I am 54. very close to your own age. it really is ok.)

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/18 5:20 am

You have absolutely no idea about my age or anything else

Amy R.
on 3/23/18 10:41 am

Why do you keep saying that? I could post a crap ton of personal information here, with your age being only the tip of the iceberg. Fortunately for you, I'm better than that and so are the others who know more about you than you appear to remembering sharing.

Just to refresh you're memory - you've had more than a few account names here. You can delete them, but we remember them. In addition, you are on the internet here remember? All of us have a footprint; no one is truly anonymous anymore.

Lastly pictures don't lie and the one Julie posted confirms what we all know.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/18/18 7:25 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

You've posted photos of yourself. Even with the face blurred out, it's obvious you are not in your 20's.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/18 5:21 am

Bs

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/18 5:22 am

So? She might have been 24

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/23/18 10:49 am
RNY on 08/05/19

A 24-year-old with a 19-year-old son???

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/18 9:19 am, edited 3/18/18 2:20 am

And here?s a stoopid quesation... why do you imagine its more ok to attack me if you imagine im fifty rather than 16?

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/18 10:05 am, edited 3/18/18 3:05 am

Please don?t falsely accuse a person because they dare talk about a relevant and sensitive subject.