Sale on some great jeans at WHBM... Just in case!! See link....

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/18 4:43 pm

I have bought the first two destructed jeans in link below and they fit wonderful.... great sale so thought I pass it on! I am a lover of White House Black Market ... jeans especially but their dressy clothing are great too. great quality and they have a little pizazz. My go to store for jeans for many years.

If you sign up for email you get free shipping and another 5percent off orders.

https://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/sale/jeans/cat21 0023/

What are your favorite stores? I also have luck at Loft who every week it seems runs 40 percent off sales and Talbots, not every thing , but you can find some cute things and great sales online and in store. If you go to retailmenot sometimes you can snag a coupon code to get a bigger discount.

I also like Macy's and Anthropology when I find a sale! That is tougher for sales but pretty clothes.

:) Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!

Best,

Happiness..... (AKA Megan) :)

peachpie
on 3/17/18 5:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

I've never shopped there. In my head that's a skinny person store. Same with Loft. I've walked into both but never really looked or tried anything on cause I feel like an imposter and a size zero sales woman will tell me they have nothing for me. (That actually happened to me once when I was SMO). I do want to try something from there though- to 'prove' I'm no less than anyone else.

I LOVE Macy's! It's my go to store. O can't think of a store I like as much. I miss A&S- think that was a NY thing though.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/18 5:27 pm

Peach they have plus sizes now both WHBM and Loft .... both recently added... the jeans are generous and stretchy... I doubt you are plus look at sizing chart. The 2 jeans I bought you can pull down to choose regular, plus, petite and short online. I order online and return either in store or if wrong size you can select new size and they send... great customer service. I hate the pushy guy in my store in my mall! lol so I order online .... free shipping and free returns and reship to you free if needed. Very comfortable material.

I love Macy's too and I remember White Plains, NY where I was born and lived until 10 had a A &S in the Galleria Mall! I think one in New Rochelle too.

Cosmos2112
on 3/17/18 6:19 pm

I love jeans. Low riders that fit at the hips. I have no tushie left. What fits me best is: True Religion, Miss Me, and Lucky. They need to be straight legs, no flares or boot cuts.

RNY 12/22/2016. HW 228. SW 224. CW 122

Dr. Aviv Ben-Meir. Lake West Medical Center, Willoughby OH

MarinaGirl
on 3/17/18 7:18 pm, edited 3/17/18 4:06 pm

I like JCrew, Banana Republic, and Ann Taylor. Even though I can wear skinny jeans (totally shocked!); I prefer jean styles that are more straight, not super tight. It is fun to shop now! But I am keeping it to a minimum until I am sure what my long term size will be. Is my current size the lowest (I hope)?

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/18 8:09 pm

That is a good plan... to wait a bit.

i shopped in Ann Taylor and Bananna Republic for work clothes. A lot of skirts and silk tops. Never cared for JCrew. Same prices as Anthropology (but I am a bigger fan of Anthropology when something is on sale). I am more Artsy or feminine then preppy in dress. Probably why I am not a fan of jCrew.

I like jeans more tight then loose.

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/18 8:46 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Those look amazing, but yikes those prices! I haven't had an actual pair of jeans in years.

Erin T.
on 3/18/18 3:12 am
VSG on 01/17/17

The love the clothes in Anthropology and Free People but I never feel like I can pull off the Bohemian vibe that it all has.

I've never shopped at White House Black Market, but I'm generally a bargain shopper and rarely spend even that sale price on jeans. I buy most of my tops from Old Navy and my bottoms from Hollister, lol.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/18 5:14 am

To me the WHBM jeans are worth the sale price, soft and wonderful materials that fit in all the right places. Stay perfect after washing. Usually with some redeeming quality.

I like the bohemian look with the florals, laces and feminine styles for casual wear.

Daisydoo02
on 3/18/18 6:09 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

As a Canadian I have never heard of WHBM but I just checked out their website and I LOVE a lot of their clothes and they ship to Canada! I think I might have a new pair of jeans and a dress in my future from them.

I love Loft and have found many nice blouses there. I have never been in an Anthropology, they do have them here just never been in one. Talbots is amazing, JB turned me on to that store and its like being a kid in a candy store.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!