INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION

Valerie G.
on 3/11/18 11:58 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Just based on the posts you've made about yourself and your life, you've got a lot to work on yourself before bringing another child into your world.

• Get a boyfriend that lasts...one that makes you not care about the many men who want a piece of you. You're not there yet. We can all agree with your obsession of men paying attention to you.
  • Learn to live without wine every night.
  • Get into a stable lifestyle that is consistent and predictable. Children need that. If you have told the truth about your glamorized jet setting life, it is not suitable to raise a child. If you weren't truthful, then you need to be comfortable being yourself, even if it doesn't sound interesting.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/18 7:46 am, edited 3/18/18 12:46 am

Valerie i actually agree with you. I?m an exceptional artist and that makes me very financially successful but emotionally vulnerable ... probably not the best mother in the traditional sense.

However I?ve been a wonderful pet mom for many years. I can hire and pay caretakers to make up my defincies. If i was an adoptable child... I'd LOVE to be chosen by me. My life would be filled with travel, great schools, true affection and love, the very best opportunities and experiences my parent could provide.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/18/18 7:53 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I owned dogs and cats for 10 years before having my son. Owning pets and having a human child are NOT AT ALL THE SAME.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

NHPOD9
on 3/19/18 5:27 am

Not even in the same dimension.

Childless me thought they were similar. I mock her.

~Jen
RNY, 8/1/2011
HW: 348          SW: 306          CW:-fighting regain
    GW: 140

He who endures, conquers. ~Persius