Chat room

Theduffman27
on 2/22/18 12:27 pm
VSG on 11/19/14

I never discussed WLS on FB, there are some close to me that know I had WLS, most just feel I am active, eat healthy and stay fit that way. ( not a lie). Most do not understand that WLS is NOT an "easy" button or the easy way out. I long for the honeymoon period, Maintenance is hard work...I would participate in a chat room if one was available, would need to be an active chat room or group.

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Kathyjs
on 2/21/18 1:26 pm

I also miss the chat room. I made several friends that I still keep in touch with. The nasty answer you got was part of the reason it was taken down. She didn't deserve to be snapped at!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 2/22/18 8:36 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I wonder if youre my old chat room friend?! I loved the chatroom, after I found this site when my brother died post op

Made a lot of friends in that room, and no clue whatever happened to them from back in the day

Chris (datamunk back then)

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

LMyers1020
on 2/26/18 10:21 am - Alexander City, AL

I'm not sure if I recognize the name or not. I was in the chat room from 2008 until 2011 and then off and on up to the present. I was lmyers1020 when I was logged in the chat room. I hope we can get the chat going again....

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/18 8:51 pm

I'm amazed how little traffic OH has now and I think its much caused by for years now OH management never having made the effort to make chat usable .

Chat brought dozens of visitors every day to the site most of whom also posted - and by being there to interact with and answer newcomers questions- it simply attracted and kept many new visitors to the site.

I totally don't understand the recurring decision of OH management to ignore posters heartfelt pleas to restore chat.

Kathyjs
on 2/25/18 3:42 pm

Chris : my chat room name was KathyWii. I loved the room.

LMyers1020
on 2/28/18 4:55 pm - Alexander City, AL

I do remember you....so good to hear from you.

Melody P.
on 2/25/18 5:06 pm - Amarillo, TX

Is anyone aware of a chat room somewhere out there? I love chat rooms and think it'd be a great tool. Some on my FB know but i am not divulging my surgery date. I know there could be a secret group on FB but it would be impossible to find lol

Mel

LMyers1020
on 2/26/18 10:23 am - Alexander City, AL

I don't know of any. I even tried to get in touch with others from my state through a chat room and nothing ever became of it. I miss the chat room and hearing from everyone.