Did Dr Now obtain a new wife ?

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 2/4/18 7:00 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Shhhhhhhh, don't say that name, you'll get reported for a "personal attack!" :-o

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 2/3/18 7:08 pm
RNY on 08/05/19
On February 3, 2018 at 6:29 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

I mean seriously.. he changed from over-needed DS to VSG on huge patients .... now he?s doing BALLOON procedures ?!!!

This is a doctor whose passion to improve health care for MO patients I TOTALLY believe in...

honestly I really hoped he'd choose the BEST of us and continue his pioneering much needed work for everyone's benefit.

I guess he chose a ( Very old and cynical in spirit ) nineteen year old ( GRRR)

I truly hoped he'd choose me .. prep school and Ivy League educated , grateful and beautiful and accommodating. I guess his patients weren't good enough for him.

Why in the world is this any of your business?

And why is it a problem if somebody chooses to date/marry someone much younger than themselves? You seem to brag quite frequently about sleeping with "hot younger men," so why can't someone else do that?

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Grim_Traveller
on 2/4/18 3:22 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Hey! I have no interest in hot younger men.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

NHPOD9
on 2/4/18 3:43 am

WTF.

~Jen
RNY, 8/1/2011
HW: 348          SW: 306          CW:-fighting regain
    GW: 140

He who endures, conquers. ~Persius

CerealKiller Kat71
on 2/4/18 5:40 am
RNY on 12/31/13

I am pretty certain that "choosing his patients" to date or marry would be a gross violation of medical ethics, and has absolutely nothing to do with continuing to "pioneer much needed work" in bariatrics.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/18 6:25 am, edited 2/3/18 10:25 pm

For goodness? sakes can?t people tell when someone?s joking lol?

But the new surgery practices are kind of interesting - did he lose SMO patients or did he just lose patience with a reluctant to comply constituency a saint would find impossibly frustrating ?

As far as I know ( which is hardly anything) Dr Now has been happily married forever - if I thought otherwise seriously I would never have posted jokingly.

hollykim
on 2/4/18 6:56 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On February 4, 2018 at 2:25 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

But the new surgery practices are kind of interesting - did he lose SMO patients or did he just lose patience with a reluctant to comply constituency a saint would find impossibly frustrating ?

As far as I know ( which is hardly anything) Dr Now has been happily married forever - if I thought otherwise seriously I would never have posted jokingly.

um, no. We know joking when we read it. You are totally insulted that he didn't choose you, like you even had a chance, since I am pretty sure you don't run across him in your "modeling" assignments.

you need to back away from the wine again,Ava.

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/18 1:14 pm

Lol lol

catwoman7
on 2/4/18 9:02 am
RNY on 06/03/15

no - he's divorced (I googled it because I couldn't believe someone his age would marry a 19-year-old - and of course, he didn't...(I could not tell that you were joking))

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

MarinaGirl
on 2/4/18 10:07 am
On February 4, 2018 at 2:25 PM Pacific Time, quutgrrl wrote:

Most people can tell when normal people are joking but you're not normal. You are a very strange person and whether you are in real life doesn't matter. How you choose to portray yourself online comes across as mentally erratic and at times unstable.