2 months post op!

Shannon S.
on 1/7/18 8:45 am
VSG on 11/07/17

Thanks so much!

Donna L.
on 1/7/18 11:40 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

How do you feel since surgery, Shannon? Have you noticed any other changes yet? When I was getting closer to 300 I'd lost quite a bit since surgery. Even sitting up and walking was different! It's a good feeling, I think.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Shannon S.
on 1/7/18 11:56 am
VSG on 11/07/17

I feel awesome! I was in daily pain before. I popped ibuprofen like candy (daily). I've been mostly pain free, only having to take Tylenol twice in the last two months. I'm more comfortable in my skin and clothes, I'm wearing jeans again, the swelling in my feet and legs have disappeared, my shoes fit better, my thighs no longer touch the sides of the bathtub while bathing, my periods have regulated, my skin looks better, my mood has improved, and I just generally have more energy and stamina. Oh the difference 60lbs makes. Can't wait for more NSVs and weightloss. Thanks for asking!

Donna L.
on 1/7/18 12:12 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you...it only gets better from here :)

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

NatureLover888
on 1/8/18 9:37 pm
RNY on 12/29/17

Congratulations and keep up the good work! You can do it!

Shannon S.
on 1/9/18 6:09 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

Thank you!

(deactivated member)
on 1/7/18 2:48 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

I always feel awkward about this, paying compliments to a woman I don't really know. You look good. You look like you are succeeding very well so far. Keep it up!

Shannon S.
on 1/7/18 8:10 pm
VSG on 11/07/17

Aww well you did very good! Thank you so much!

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/18 3:16 am
VSG on 12/28/16

Definitely see the difference! Kudos for your progress so far. And nice to hear how much better you feel. I wish I'd been better about documenting along the way.

Shannon S.
on 1/13/18 5:59 am
VSG on 11/07/17

Thank you!

Most Active