Project Runway Season 16

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 12/9/17 8:49 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Those twins really were joined at the hip. I still wonder what their style is. I was kinda surprised how it came down to the last 2 competing for the win, especially when 1 guy kept winning like almost every challenge. I don't get his style. It's like misshapen pieces of cloth hanging everywhere.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Jdavies
on 12/9/17 5:28 pm

hi I just became a member on this site 5 minutes ago and for some reason your comments were the first that popped up. Did you have weight loss surgery in the past---and plastic surgery more recently? I can speak from my own experience---you will be happy you had plastic surgery. I had plastic surgery approx 1 1/2 yrs after I had gastric bypass. I encourage everyone to have plastic surgery if possible. I had a tummy tuck (plus my doctor was extra nice and removed skin from my upper arms). I cannot stress how important it is to get rid of all that excess skin especially in the stomach area. My body image would not have been as positive if I had not had the plastic surgery. Plastic surgery hurts, but the pain is temporary. I joined this site because I worry people are not aware a serious copper deficiency with painful debilitating symptoms can develop years after gastric bypass surgery. I am 5'10" and weighed 150 (after I had 2 kids). Other reasons caused me to gain up to 270 pounds. I heard about gastric bypass and wanted the surgery ASAP. I lost weight pretty fast. A year later a plastic surgeon would not do an abdominoplasty until I lost more weight---I was determined and within 6 months I lost those extra pounds and had the tummy tuck. That was 14 yrs ago and I have never regretted it even though it was costly. I got back down to 150 and kept my flat stomach even though I crept up to 175-180. I also needed bowel obstruction surgery but felt it was simply a risk of having gastric bypass. For several years I could not lose those extra 25-30 pounds. Then from feb to apr 2017 this past winter 75 pounds literally fell off me for no reason---I had other symptoms before the 75 pound loss---a hemotologist diagnosed copper deficiency a few months ago and I am still going thru IV infusions-----but all these years the gastric surgeon NEVER checked my copper level.

Most Active