Interested in gastric bypass In SC

Mrsharris52006
on 11/12/17 3:25 pm

hey y'all! I'm looking for any SC people who've had surgery with Dr. Trebble. I have been thinking a lot about gastric bypass and was told he is one of the bested in gastric bypass. What kind of insurance do/did you have and what are the requirements for ax? Thanks y'all!!!

NYMom222
on 11/12/17 3:55 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Welcome! If you edit your post and put the Doctors name in the header maybe you will get people to respond about him.

Is He part of a Bariatric Center of Excellence? That says they meet certain standards.

If you call your insurance provider you can ask for a copy of their policy and requirements for Bariatric Surgery and as well if it is covered under your individual policy. Some employers do exclude it... So just because you have the same company as someone else isn't a guarantee.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 11/12/17 6:32 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Everyone's insurance situation is different, so it's hard to give advice in this area.

Your best bet is to start by calling your insurance company and finding your specific coverage. You'll need to see if it's covered at all, what requirements you'll need to fulfill in order to be approved, and which doctors accept your insurance plan.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Sdunklin
on 11/22/17 12:40 pm - Florence, SC

Had mine at the same practice but different doctor. Was very pleased and it was 4 years yesterday that I had my gastric bypass. I have state insurance which doesn't cover weight loss surgery so I was private pay. Good luck!

Most Active