Hair! Where?

MarinaGirl
on 10/29/17 9:23 pm

Recently, I've been reading on the Internet that omeprazole (Prilosec) can cause hair loss. I haven't confirmed if this is true yet but I wonder if it could be a factor in post-WLS hair loss as so many people are prescribed PPIs post-op.

Memeketel
on 10/31/17 9:49 am
VSG on 07/08/16

Hello Magill, I went through the same struggle. In my searches I found a company by the name "Just nutritive" they sale a shampoo and conditioner called "Grow New Hair" it's $49.99 for the shampoo which it will last you about 6+ months cause it consistency is pretty thick and their conditioner is $25.99 if you go to their website justnutrive.com and subscribe to their mailing they will send you a 10% coupon for your 1st purchase and you will receive more coupons afterwards. About 3 months after surgery my hair started falling out like crazy. I would wake up in the mornings and my pillow would have so much hairs it was scary!. I did these products and the hair stopped falling within 3 weeks and I notice new hair growing. It was amazing! I went around with all these babies hairs, lol. But it really helped me. Also I decided to do liquid vitamins instead of tablets, Centrum has liquid form which I purchase at Walmart.com. Also I take at least 90g of protein daily, I use Premier. In my opinion they're the best, give them a try if you can. I buy the box at Costco it's the best deal or Sams club. My hair is looking prettier every day and no more crazy hair loss , it's shiny and back to normal. I had my sleeve done on 07/2016 I was 200 when I had it, now I'm 120. I feel great! It was the best decision I have ever made. I wish you the very best if you have any questions please let me know. Have a great day!

Most Active